ENJOY A SAFE STAY
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health, and the Greek Ministry of Tourism, as well as the Greek government’s guidelines regarding the protection from the covid-19.
On a daily basis, our management and staff are working hard to ensure that our hotel meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. We follow all the rules and we are in compliance with the official hygiene & safety protocols issued by the Greek Authorities.
Please take a few moments and read carefully the below measures and instructions:
1. Health inspection certificates
Safety protocols are in placed. Our hotel is certified & follows the Government’s guidelines.
2. Cleaning Protocols & Products / Housekeeping
We use cleaning products and hygiene protocols of the highest international standards.
• Use of disinfecting products and health protocols to clean rooms, with a particular focus on high-touch items.
• Decorative fabrics, hotel folders and similar stuff have been removed from our rooms for safety reasons.
• Room cleaning service will be provided upon request, as well as the change of linen and towels, according to safety protocols, in order to eliminate contact as much as possible, for your and your company’s safety. We advise our guests to inform us how often or when they wish us to arrange their room cleaned.
• Safety and sanitizing equipment can be found in every room.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in the hotel’s public spaces such as the front desk, door handles, lobby and reception, public bathrooms and room keys, to name a few.
• Our textiles and towels are washed over 70o and treated according to safety protocols.
• Hand disinfectants can be found in all common areas.
• Redesign of common areas – furniture has been moved, in line with new legislation, to help guests maintain social distance.
We are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pools.
Sun loungers - We provide fresh towels washed under the appropriate temperatures, in order to be used from each guest covering all the surface of the sun lounger. After the usage, the sun lounger is disinfected.
Swimming - Our personnel inform about the number of the swimmers who will be able to swim on the same time.
3. Check-in & Check-out Policy
According to the new regulations, the check-in time is altered to 15:00 pm and the check-out to 11:00 am, so each room will be cleaned, disinfected and aired properly.
We encourage all our guests to use our WEB Check-in services to avoid needless contact upon arrival.
4. Catering Services / F & B
• We follow the HACCP principles, in every step of any procedure.
• Our staff is properly trained and follow the safety protocols in delivery processes.
5. Social Distancing Rules
We inform and encourage all our guests to keep the appropriate social distancing rules indoors and outdoors of our premises.
Contactless payment options are encouraged & available.
6. Health & Safety protocols for our staff
• Our staff has been trained - according to their duties - in COVID 19 protection and prevention, appropriate use of Personal protective equipment, and implementation of emergency action plans.
• Daily screening – staff will undergo in daily temperature measurement.
• All hotel employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
• Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
7. Cooperative Doctor
Our property cooperates with a Doctor (well trained and certificated also for COVID-19 cases), who is responsible for any possible case of our in house guests 24/7.
8. Transfer Services
All the transfer which are arranged through our concierge department before the arrival or as an in-house guest, will take place under the health and safety regulations.
• Maximum number of guests -depending on the vehicle
• Appropriate cleaning procedure -of the vehicle before and after the service
Please note that:
• It is your responsibility to report to our staff any symptoms you might have, even if they are minor.
• It is your responsibility to report us if you think that you have been in contact with a possibly infected person.
The above measures are valid until further notice and may be updated following the instructions issued by the Greek government. Enjoy a SAFE STAY!